3/15/2006

The day after the day after the day after

Ok, So I've been busy. Well, not really busy, but you know. Oliver starts soccer tomorrow. He is super excited about it! Yesterday we went to get him all his gear and as soon as we got home he had to put it all on. Then he went over to our neighbors house and they played soccer in the greenbelt behind our house. All was fine until I heard the screaming. Oliver had tripped and fallen on the sidewalk. Or I guess I should say, slid onto the sidewalk. Yeah, he has road rash all over his arms. An hour later he was fine. So, I'm kind of freaking out. On monday my lovely Annabelle was 5. You can see all her birthday pics Here. Oliver will be 4 next month. How are they getting so old? Anna will be in Kindergarten next year. Kindergarten. Holy Crap. Oliver is in soccer and next month will start TaeKwanDo. Holy Crap. Where has the time gone???

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It's gone. That's all there is to it. I wish there was a way to slow it down.