10/14/2005

snow, the house, and nick

Well, FINALLY here are some pictures of the snow we had sunday/ monday. Here in Highlands Ranch we got about 5 or 6 inches. Oliver had a blast. Even Charlie thought it was interesting. I am posting some pics of our house. REMEMBER that it is in progress. still stuff in oklahoma and on the way from england. Every piece of furniture in there is from a garage sale or from a thrift store. I'm pretty impressed with myself. :) Nick is in oklahoma this weekend picking up some of our stuff that is there. If you want to see him, go to Galileo's tomorrow night around 5pm. Sad I am not there with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Brooke. I need some new material to look at. What's new? Anymore snow? What's Charlie up to now? How is Oliver's school? The new house? Jobs? Holiday plans? Updates, Woman. Updates are good.