11/17/2005

I am really a parent now- yikes!

Ok, so today was Oliver's Parent-Teacher conference at Preschool. I have been panicking about it for 3 days. I was worried about EVERYTHING. I could just imagine that they were going to tell me that he's a horror, has ADD and is obsessive compulsive. Well, it wasn't that bad. They did say that he is 'talkative' (duh) and 'persistent' (duh again). I think that was nice teacher speak for annoying as hell!!! Anyone who has ever talked to me on the phone can attest to the fact that Oliver has to tell me AT LEAST 35 times that he needs juice. or applesauce. or needs to poop. What a life. Oliver spent the time with his new friend Chloe at Chick-fil-a. Melanie is a braver woman than I am. It was SUBURBIA central. All the cute, put together mom's with their louis vuitton diaper bags having fried stuff. BARF BARF BARF. I'd like to take the time right now to introduce you to my cousin Karen's Blog. http://thebigtradeoff.blogspot.com/ Take the time, read it. It's really freakin funny. I aspire to be more like her in my blogging, but I just don't have the brain power!! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahaaaa, so THIS is how your family all found me. Alrighty then, welcome to my blog everyone. Enjoy the ongoing blab about my kids, Lexapro, sewing, and excessive coffee consumption.