11/27/2005

Thanksgiving

We are back in the real world. The world of having your own computer!! HOORAY! Thanks to bob and allie for the hook-up. I wish you many dirty, messy children...!! Thanksgiving...well, it was the normal hecticness that comes with a Thanksgiving dinner for 20 people. Kids and chaos. They go well together. Ashli, Chris, Anna and Lily were here for the long weekend. We had a great time with them! It was so good to see my girls! Ashli and I enjoyed a 13 hour shopping marathon on Friday. It was AWESOME. I'm glad I didn't know about the Hannah Anderson outlet before now. I would be in serious trouble with mr. swanson if that was the case! I'll post some pictures soon of the girls and my boy and girl. I've got to find the thing that connects the camera to the computer soon....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOO, Hanna Andersson outlet? I need to come for a visit. Where are the pics? I'm dying to see the pics.