1/21/2006

can it get better i ask????

so this afternoon i was on my way home from work. i was exiting the freeway LESS THAN A MILE FROM MY HOUSE, and yeah, you guessed it. I rear-ended a old couple. cool huh? let me just give you a laundry list of all my accidents.
  1. 16 years old, ran into the wall of a parking garage
  2. 16 years old, ran into a parked car
  3. 17 years old, had a tire blow out on I 25, I couldn't figure out why smoke was coming out of the back of my car
  4. 17 years old, ran into another parked car
  5. 18 years old, flipped my car twice and totaled it.
  6. 19 years old, ran my car up onto a median and messed up the wheels
  7. 20 years old, i forgot about this one until ashli reminded me, i was involved in some kind of accident on NW Expressway outside of circut city
  8. 23 years old, rear-ended a woman going 40mph because the sun was in my eyes, and totalled my mini-van
  9. now, 25 rear-ended another old couple.
  10. don't forget about nick's run-in with a drunk driver.

and ashli, if i've forgotten 1 or 2 can you please remind me??

and while i'm at it. i've decided to 'out' ashli. no, she's not a lesbian, she's knocked up with her third love child (with her husband who she has been with since she was 15). here's a toast to her, that she is growing a penis in her belly, cause we all know that 3 girls is just way way too much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, where do you live and what time are you usually on the road. :)

In all seriousness, I hope no one was hurt. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Keithclan said...

Hey Brooke, I ran in to a policeman's father-in-law's parked CLASSIC car in front of the policeman's house. And Thursday I backed into a pole and damaged my tail light, move back to OKC and we can take the bus together!

ashli said...

EWwwwwww you are so gross, but thanks for the toast, and sorry about your curse!

Unknown said...

Wow, um, might I suggest a driver's ed refresher course? Was everyone ok?

Congrats to Ashli. I do hope a penis is incubating in there somewhere. Baby boys are wonderful. And much less complicated to shop for. There's really only so many variations of stripes and plaids to choose from, and well, pants are pants.

Anonymous said...

Can you still get auto insurance?????