1/05/2006

why not to blog at 11pm (after a beer)

i think it's really scary, all the blogs out there. my friend has a sister who has a blog. she is 12. her friend who is also 12 POSTED HER CELL PHONE NUMBER on the internet. OH MY GOD. does this girl not know what can happen? it really frightens me. a. that 12 year olds have cell phones b. that the 12 year olds parents do not know that she has a blog and that she is freakin givin her number out on the net. does she not know that there are freak smart people out there who could find her? it makes me wonder where we will be in 8 years when oliver is 12. it really scares me more than makes me wonder. there you are, an incoherant post after a beer at 11pm. that'll teach all 4 of you who read my blog!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, I saw a little 11 or 12 year old girl in the mall last week with a cell phone and thought, "My children will not have cell phones". What's the point? What I will say next is going to make me officially old but hey, I'm going to be 30 in nine days so it's probably appropriate: I didn't have a cell phone until I was 28. My kids can wait too.