1/05/2006

Things I do NOT care about.

Ok, Let me first note that while I am at work I watch CNN Headline News. I love Nancy Grace (mainly because she is so freakin rude it's funny) and I have a MAJOR crush on Anderson Cooper. This is a list of things that I really don't give a shit about. 1. Whether or not Lindsay Lohan has an eating disorder or drug problem. I think it's been fairly obvious for awhile that she is freakin sick. 2. While I am sad for the family's of the miners that died, I don't think it's necessary to talk about it 24 hours a day. It's horrible that they were told that they were alive, when in fact, they were dead, but they are still dead. 3. Anything relating with Richard Simmons. Don't care. 4. That Ariel Sharone (i know i spelled that wrong, but i can't be bothered to go look it up) is possibly dying because of a stroke. I do think it's funny however, that a Palestian leader said that it was a gift from God (or whatever their equivilant is) 5. Whether or not a woman who killed her marine husband via poison will be extradited back to California. It really doesn't matter in my life. Just thought you guys might want a real blog as opposed to pictures of my kids. In case you didn't know, I'm kind of a sarcastic and rude person. Just puttin it out there!!

3 comments:

Keithclan said...

I find it disturbing that you have a crush on a man who is obbiously not fully human. I don't know if he's made out of playdough or the result of some strange cloning project ( he and Conan O'Brian), but there is something definitely awry with that man!

brooke said...

whatever jamie, he is HOT i don't care if he's made of playdough. he's funny and charming....sigh. if only i weren't married

IzzyMom said...

What do you MEAN you don't care about Richard Simmons or LL's eating disorder?

Just kidding!