12/12/2005

For Karen

Ok, totally never do this. this is just for Karen...Apparently I've been tagged by Karen to participate in a meme. It's my understanding that the word is pronounced "meem", not "me-me", "mehm", or even "meh-may". Seven things I hope to do before I die: 1. Go to NYC and Vegas 2. Take my children where ever they want to go 3. Go somewhere exotic and hot 4. read all the 'classic' books 5. run a marathon 6. make a quilt 7. Watch my children grow into understanding, honest, loving adults. Seven things I cannot do: 1. sew 2. cook very well 3. be obsessive about cleaning my house 4. sing 5. dance very well 6. sleep in on a daily basis 7. be a creative thinker Seven things that attract me to my spouse: 1. great dad. just great 2. he is compassionate, and loves all people, would do anything for anyone 3. so cute when he smiles and the lines around his eyes crinkle up. 4. he is in love with his daughter (and son) 5. he is a great dancer 6. he is occasionally funny. i mean, like peeing your pants funny 7. he is still with me, though i probably don't deserve it. Seven things I say often: 1. WHAT ARE YOU DOING OLIVER????????? 2. angel baby charlie girl... 3. are you kidding me?? 4. i am sooooo sorry about last night. (in many different contexts...) 5. some cuss words.... 6. No, Oliver, not right now. 7. answer the phone somebody!!! Seven books or book series I love: 1.The Anne of Green Gables Series 2. The Harry Potter Series 3. Abram's Daughters Series 4. anything by Kevin Henke (children) 5. The Devil Wears Prada (and other chick lit books) 6. The Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit 7. James Patterson books...i know, i know Seven movies I could watch over and over again: 1. My Best Friends Wedding 2. Legally Blond 1 and 2 3. Mona Lisa Smile 4. Anything Harry Potter 5. Anything with Hugh Grant 6. The Cutting Edge 7. Father of the Bride 1 and 2 Seven people I want to join me in this Seven Sevens meme: 1. Jamie- keith family news 2. ashli - gr8scotts 3. kristen-micah mccarty 4. amanda panda 5. greg cause i know he never would... 6. nick 7. Insert yourself here. If you want to participate leave your link in the comments section and I would love to visit your blog and read it. Tag! You're it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, there was some definite cut and paste-age going on there. Thanks for being such a good sport!!!! Come to the reunion next summer pleeeeeeese?? I'd love to see Nick do some dancin'.