12/30/2005

meme

i got meme'd by karen (the big trade off) and beth (from her majesty's throne) The Personal Soundtrack Meme 1. First Song you remember hearing on the radio as a child. Oh yeah, it was by Ricky Skaggs, Honey, Honey, Honey won't you open that door . this is your sweet daddy don't you love me no more? Honey won't you open that door. I think that this is proof that I was raised in Oklahoma. 2. First Album you remember listening to as a Child. Like a Virgin - Madonna It was in my cousin Lisa's red toyota and we would sing it at the top of our lungs from Norman to OKC. 3.Album that takes you back to junior high. um....that song that says, I like big butts and I cannot lie, no other brother can deny when a girl walks in with a itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung. yeah, didn't know what 'sprung' meant back then. :) 4.Most Played Album in High School. there were a couple. Counting Crows August and Everything Everafter. or Alanis Jagged little Pill or Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces 5. Favorite Album in College probably Bare Naked Ladies Maroon or Dixie Chicks 6. Best Relationship Angst Album I'm with Karen here, definatly Jagged Little Pill. it rocks. Head over Feet was in our wedding CD mix. 7.Personal Soundtrack today george straight, dixie chicks, jennifer knapp (this is my house cleaning music) 8. Song that reminds you of what it was like to be cool probably anything mariah carey. yeah, me and amanda used to ROCK OUT to her on the way to PCN 9. Favorite Albums to Roadtrip with Anything by the Dixie Chicks, my friend KC Clifford, Neil Diamond, George Straight. Maybe Toby Keith for laughs. or DMX for laughs. 10. So if this is your personal soundtrack what's the plot of the movie in 50 words or less? um, a girl who likes country music and married a man who can't stand it still likes to listen to her old school music?? who do i want to do this meme? 1. bilbrey 2. jamie 3. ashli 4. insert yourself here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was awesome. I don't know how I forgot the Counting Crows. I loved that one. Makes me want to go get it out right now - oh wait - it was a casette tape. And it's probably still under the seat of my first car.

Love your new style. Very fun.