3/05/2006

It's Official

I'm a soccer mom. Not only a soccer mom, but an assistant coach soccer mom. Wow. Melanie already said that I can not tell the girls to get their asses in gear, call them little pussies or encourage them to score, score score. It's apparently not all about winning till they are 11 years old. Whatever. I'm sure I'm going to have some interesting stories to tell. Jason (mel's hubs) will probably be videotaping our humiliation (aka the games) and broadcasting them to the world. I think he and nick have plans to sneak in flasks of liqour to the games, and make fun of us from the sidelines. They will probably have loads of material. Now that it's official, I need to get a haircut and Mel and I have to decide on our 'outfits'. Here are the rules of the outfits: 1. They must include lesbo whistles. 2. They must include lesbo StopWatches. 3. They must include some sort of shirt with the words, Bitch and Assistant Bitch on them. 4. We will wear Pink Sweatbands on our heads. Mel voted for the swishy pants, but I told her that they were SOOOO 90's I couldn't do it. It will be fun

5 comments:

Amanda Fortney said...

I'm laughing at you.

Anonymous said...

I have resisted the urge many times to tell my cheerleaders to get their a**es in line...but since it's a Christian organization....I had to remain in control.

No just kidding. Coaching is fun. Enjoy. Well, try not to enjoy your lesbo whistles too much. Anything that's "lesbo" and goes in your mouth is cautionary.

Unknown said...

I second Beth's comment, the second part.

Keithclan said...

Apparently you haven't read Karen's blog where she laughs at the words people have searched in order to stumble upon her blog. You just used the words "lesbos", "bitch" "pussies", and "haircut" in the same post. Can't wait to see who finds your blog, and I pray that they are not mad enough to come find you in person!

Unknown said...

Ah Jamie. You just slay me. Please move to where I live and be my personal comic/friend.

Brooke? Where are you? Is planning Charlie's party THAT time consuming?