3/11/2006

Martha Freaking Stewart

That would be me. Look at my masterpiece. Well, it's not quite finished. The pink polka dots will be added tomorrow. I decided to save myself $75 and try to make the cake myself. My mom, always helpful, said 'oh, i'll help you make the cake, i took a decorating class' . yeah. she baked the cakes. that was the end of her helpfulness. but, it was helpful. enough of that word, on to the partly finished masterpiece.

And, I just can't resist putting a picture up of the kids... oliver in his magician outfit and the adorable almost one year old charlie girl...

And of course, stay tuned tomorrow night for more pictures of the fabulous 1st ever birthday party of Charlotte Zelle!!

3 comments:

ashli said...

cake looks deliciously beautiful! Good Job! I'm sure it will taste better than the $75 one too! Kids are looking too grown up! hope her birthday is a wonderful one! can't wait to see the pics of her eating her cake! have a happy 1st birthday party charlie! wish we could be there!

Amanda Fortney said...

i'm really impressed! you deserve a gold star. tell charlie happy birthday!

Unknown said...

I'm with Ashli- the cake you're making will taste way better than one from the store. That is a serious looking decorating kit. Do you need a license for that?

Happy Birthday Miss Charlotte Zelle! Eat lots of cake!