3/07/2006

party planning

Party planning is not that time consuming. I really haven't done anything yet. I'm trying to decide what kind of food to serve. I have to practice icing the cake, etc.
What has been keeping me busy is this girl in the picture. She is WALKING everywhere. She is getting into everything. Like Breklinn, the toilet paper is a fun toy, so is my wallet, the lid drawer, anything that oliver has, and of course, her personal favorite. Mom. Whining until there is no more whine left, which leaves me needing a glass of wine.
She is very very strong-willed. Meaning = a spoiled rotten little girl.
Oliver is good. He's still incredibly clumsy. Black Eye # 5 is in the works right now. He ran into a bar stool at Taco Bell and hit with his eye. I"m gonna try to get a good picture of it. I think his first one was around 18 months. He was a frog for Halloween and I just have pictures of him and Anna sitting on the floor and Oliver's Black Eye taking up most of the picture. Super Cute! Soccer Practice starts next week, Oliver can't wait.
Annabelle is turning 5 on monday. ouch. can't believe it. my baby girl is growing up!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, she may be a stinker but she's awfully cute. Spoken from one stinker's mom to another.

Have you thought about getting Oliver's vision checked? My friend's child did the same thing regularly and it turned out she had depth perception problems due to incorrect vision. Of course he could just be like my kid- too reckless and excited to pay attention to what is around him.

Sherry said...

I hear you on the strong willed part...holy cow. Charlie's a cutie !

someone else said...

That face is absolutely precious!!