3/03/2006

TGIF

Ok. I'm gonna be like Karen and do a Random Round-Up. Because I have nothing specifically to blog about. 1. Was going to change jobs. Went to the new site yesterday, decided that the guy in charge was the biggest asshole I'd ever met. Told Nick I would get fired than work for this guy. Went back to old site. 2. Charlie's b-day is 2 weeks and counting. I am just not ready. Her party is 1 week away. I've never been so disorganized in my life. 3. Went to Gymboree. Got some clothes for the girl. I bought a 12-18 months shirt. When did she get this big?

4 comments:

Sherry said...

gymboree is dangerous...but so addicting. I stopped at baby gap last night to see what was on the clearance racks...low and behold, brek throws up on $20 outfit...I had to unfortunately buy it=)

Sherry said...

gymboree is dangerous...but so addicting. I stopped at baby gap last night to see what was on the clearance racks...low and behold, brek throws up on $20 outfit...I had to unfortunately buy it=)

Sherry said...

I know i already commented...but ditto on the birthday deal! ours is a little less than 3 weeks, I still need to pcik a day to do it.

Keithclan said...

Hey Brooke! Do we need to have an intervention? I'm not sure if there's a 12 step program for Gymboree, but there should be!