1/29/2006

Guess what my chicken did today??

Yeah, she tried to walk. She took 2 steps with me and nick in the room, and then about 3 more when nick was putting jammies on her. I guess it's the second child thing, but I am so sad about it. I just don't want her to get any bigger. I almost cry when I think about her 1st birthday coming up. Poor mommy.

And then there is the big boy Oliver. He's going to be 4 in April. 4, people! I can't believe that either. He is so sweet. But onry. But sooo sweet. He loves to 'snuggle-buggle' mommy and still sucks his thumb. Still a baby in so many ways. He has got to be one of the funniest kids I've ever met. The things that come out of his mouth shock and surprise me. He's really into telling jokes lately (eye-roll from mommy) and he just thinks he's the funniest thing he's ever heard. I have to laugh at him, because he's so serious about them!! I just love my boy, they really do have a different relationship with their mom's than girls.

just thought I'd update on the kids. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, they are growing too fast!

S's favorite joke at four was this one:
Knock knock
Who's there?
Boo
Boo who?
(uh) It's just a joke, you don't have to cry about it!

then lots of laughing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Charlie! Oh, And it's moms like you that make the whole mother/son thing seem soooo weird and disturbing, wtf Brooke, you're going to make him gay!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Oliver's going to be 4! That doesn't seem possible! And cute little Charlie! So precious.

Anonymous said...

too

cute!

i personally think they both take after their aunt.

:) rabachel