1/26/2006

ok, enough of hugh grant

my kids are better, the house is a little bit clean, oliver has preschool today so my life is ok. well, it was ok, until i watched nancy grace last night. why does she feel the need to ruin my life every monday and wednesday? last night, it was a mother and 9 month old baby who were shot to death in their bed. oh my god. then, it was a man who had been killed in a carjacking in san fran and his 4 year old daughter had been leaving him voicemails on his cell phone. they played the messages. it went something like 'daddy, i am sorry you died, call me back, i hope you get out of the dirt somtime.'. ok, 1. my employer- do they like me sobbing like an idiot from 6-7pm in the lobby? 2. nancy grace. does she get off on this shit? good grief. other than that, i can't really think of much else to say today. maybe i'll have more for you later. hold your breath.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, Nancy Grace bugs me so much I can't watch her. Something about the way she looks at the camera and squints on eye and how she shakes her head and moves her mouth when she talks. Very annoying. Isn't Friends or Buffy the Vampire Slayer rerunning somewhere on cable TV during that hour? STEP OFF NANCY GRACE!