2/01/2006

another meme from karen

If I were a ______ what would I be?? Car: A Mini-Cooper. Cause they're just really cute. Book: Harry Potter. Cause I want to be magic Movie: My Best Friends Wedding. Cause isn't that the way of life? And Julia Roberts is just so dang cute in that movie. Weather: A Sunny Day with no Clouds in the Sky (but only around 75F) Drink: Most Likely a Diet Coke, cause that's about all I ever drink. Ice Cream Flavor: Something really boring like Vanilla cause I'm not all that exciting. Song or Genre of Music: Country Music. Cause I'm just an Oklahoma Girl at heart. Shoe: Old Running Shoes. Cause that's all I wear. Website: Probably Dooce, because I'll never be as funny as her and I just really really wish I was. Food: Rice. Cause I just like it. Plain Rice. tag yourself if you feel inclined and put a link in the comments.

No comments: