2/06/2006

Three Things

1. Read this on the baby center website.... Having heard that babies like monotonous sounds like a fan or vacuum cleaner, inspiration struck at 2am when Violet was fussing and refused the nipple. I reached over to the side of the bed, hauled up my vibrator, turned it on low and placed it on the bed near her head. It worked! She quieted almost instantly, lulled by the soothing sounds of our sex toy. ok, see this is proof that every woman should have a vibrator. 2. Check this out on baby center. 7 signs your child loves you see karen, when spicy has a tantrum it really means she's saying ' i love you mom' 3. public apology to jamie for the deletion of her comment. i was having a bitch day and wasn't in the mood for humor. let me take this moment to tell you internet that i've been off my zoloft for a month now. the effects of my magic pill are just starting to show. i'm going back to the pharmacy this morning and will be pleading for mercy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the pill. Take it. Hurry, run to the pharmacy. Don't do that to yourself.

ashli said...

Hope that womans vibrator was clean! Weird!

Anonymous said...

that's on an episode of satc i think!

Keithclan said...

After much deliberation, I have decided to forgive you Brooke: THIS TIME! But be aware that I only allow my friends one mistake, a lifetime, that is, so I'd be careful if I were you! I am an extremely well connected and influential person and losing me as a friend would be, frankly, devestating!

By the way, to clarify, If your son is gay, my is doubly gay and we can plan weddings for them together!