2/10/2006

thank you to....

karen- for making me pee my pants this afternoon. i needed that laugh. ashli- for making that little doll anna-bannana. precious. i was esctatic to talk to her this morning. bilbrey- for remembering all those weird people we went to school with so we can laugh about them. jamie- just for having 5 kids. oh my god. you deserve some kind of medal melanie- for attending my first mary kay party with me. wow. interesting. it was less painful than i thought it would be. and for wearing orange make-up with pride. nick - for letting me buy a new outfit at the gap. oliver- for giving me a hug this morning and telling the haircut lady that he needed his hair like his dad's. charlie- for learning how to blow a kiss. you are the most precious thing i've ever seen. that felt good. maybe i'll do that once a week. maybe i'll make it into my own meme and it will become wildy popular and even dooce will do it. probably not. i'm going out to dinn dinn tonight with husband. i'l lpost again tomorrow

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhh, what nice thoughts. Hope dinner out was terrific!

p.s. hope you don't mind that an "old" lady reads your blog

brooke said...

to my aunt in idaho- no more reading of my blog! it's only for cool, hip mama's ! j/k!

Anonymous said...

I love the way being thankful makes you feel good. I really should try it more often. I'm not nearly as thankful as I should be.

Unknown said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever read you sounding so sentimental. This is nice. I like. Now go wring out your panties. Glad I gave you a laugh today. :)

Anonymous said...

You need me, girl, whether you know it or not. I'll try to improve my image. :)

Keithclan said...

Thanks for acknowleding my miraculous uterus! Pretty soon it will be in the outside and you can admire it in person!

I want to see that tiny baby in person!!! You should come to OKC so they can wish each other a Happy Birthday, because they are both almost ONE YEAR OLD! Ashli better pop that puppy out soon!

ashli said...

Ahhh thanks, I love that anna banana too! good idea being thankful, it's nice to let people know how you feel sometimes.

Amanda Fortney said...

I'm glad we have so many weird people to remember together. :)