2/17/2006

So Glad You Asked

I think that education is the key. Tell people about it. Hook up with WHO, Unicef or Amnesty International. To those of us who can't actually GO and help: Educate, Educate, Educate. Tell people where to donate money, Tell people what it is and who it's happening to. Gross People out. If they are disturbed enough about it, maybe they'll want to help too. I don't have a specific way to help,I'm trying to figure it out myself. And to 'From A Distance'.... Maybe he didn't kill them. But I would be willing to bet money that he did. His story thus far is that he found them dead at home, thought about killing himself but decided to run home to his parents in England instead. I think it's a croc of shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the evidence given via the media has him convicted. And, the parents calling a press conference, with banners, looked an aweful lot like a lynch mob to me.

So, whereas the chances are high he did it--surely we should at least wait for a trial before convicting him?

Unknown said...

Girl, it's time to update already.

brooke said...

JUST DID!!!