2/07/2006

Tuesday

Why are the days that I am off work so hectic? I just wish for one day off that is peaceful, relaxing, and kid-free. That is my dream people. Just one day. Today we went to the 'farm'. It was thrilling. thrilling. thrilling. Charlie hadn't had a nap all day so she was super fabulous. (note the sarcasm) Oliver was in good spirits, just not in a listening 'mood'. Here are some pics from the ultra-fab day.

and i just have to add in this one. this is how i found charlie yesterday morning

5 comments:

Amanda Fortney said...

oh my goodness...that is one of the cutest pics of charile in the drawer!

ashli said...

-like the one of the bull?

-Oliver looks so grown up! CUTE!

-Charlie looking a little pist!

-And what kind of mother are you letting your kids climb in drawers and such! jk, funny stuff, that naughty girl!

Anonymous said...

charlie is so mischevious! cheeky! :)

Unknown said...

I love that word, Rachel. "Cheeky". I think that will be my word for the day. I will use it as many times as I can. Cheeky. Cheeky.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, your kids are just SO cute. VERY CUTE!!