2/14/2006

My *&%&#$ Computer

Bob (my bil) says I need to speak in love to my computer. I really should. It was free. FREE. But, it's so picky. I have been offline since Saturday. I've been making people read to me from the internet over the phone. I am pathetic. I was going to post some really cute pictures of Breklinn and Charlie, but my camera ate them. Big News Bulletin: CHARLIE IS WALKING. well, like 8 steps at a time. and all the time. and she is just so darn proud of herself it makes me want to melt. Oh, yeah, and happy Valentines Day. woohoo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke-I love to see the Charlie updates...Brek only takes a couple of steps, and even that is not too often. I'd love to see the pictures! are they totally lost?

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke-I love to see the Charlie updates...Brek only takes a couple of steps, and even that is not too often. I'd love to see the pictures! are they totally lost?

Amanda Fortney said...

Yeah Charlie! Very exciting stuff. Tell her she needs to walk to Guthrie to see her boyfriend.

Unknown said...

Heeeeeeey- Sherry hasn't commented on my blog yet! Where is the love Sherry? Huh?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I thought I was your BILF!

ha ha ha ha

i need sleeeeep....

Sherry said...

brooke-i started a blog. You'll have to look at it and give me some tips, I'm pretty srupid when it comes to this sort of thing